Thursday, February 20, 2014

Seen on Twitter

I'm listening to Justin Beiber as I put this together, so if it's even more inane than usual, now you know who to blame.

Apologies in advance for how long it's gonna take this post to load.

***

Hardly a shocking result.  They've been dominant all tournament.

Great Britain's women took bronze.


Saw that movie back when I was a 1LT(Promotable).  Made a bunch of the other guys in my Advanced Course Small Group go, and we all enjoyed it immensely.

You ask me, this version is a substantial improvement on the Glenn Close original.

And my favorite from Nuzzi's live-blogging of the press conference:






Fair point.  I think I did that, too.

That said, I've love to see a one-stop-shop for basic rules with D&D Next. Because, bottom line, I'd like to see how my kids take to it before making some huge investment.  Fact is, I just don't have the time to play much on my own anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment